Tuesday 23 July 2013

She's a witch! (boobie alert!)

Hoi,

Some time ago I bought a bunch of miniatures from Avatars of War, some dwarf and goblin characters and the Dark Elf Sorceress seen below. I've had her standing on the workbench for quite some time because I couldn't decide on what skin-tone to give her. Now right after painting the Barsoom figures it came to me: the Dejah Toris figure had some in-satisfactory skin colour so I decided to try to get a better one and here it is. She will double as a Barsoomian witch if necessary.




Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Days gone by" by the Offspring

4 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Good work, nice figure, good boobies!

peter said...

With such hot wetter they don't need much clothing! I like them this way!:-D
Great painted figure Sander!

Greetings
Peter

Nick Grant said...

Far out! Those scales in particular look amazing! Excellent work, right down to the base. Well done!

Unknown said...

Nice work Sanders! The skin tone you chose worked out well for her and I like her hair with the blue highlights.